When you have car trouble and you need replacement parts, buying new isn’t always the best option. Did you know that you can get quality used auto parts at a salvage yard? Most salvage yards, like Orthodox Auto Company in Philadelphia, allow you to come and pick the parts yourself. However, if you can’t make it out to the yard and you enjoy the comfort of your own home, then you can search for auto parts online.
Search Online Database
- Know the specific part you need. You’ll need to specify the year, make, and model of your vehicle, as well as the name of the car part.
- Go to our auto parts online database and search for the part you need.
- If our database locates the part, a list will appear on the screen. The list will detail the type of part, its grade, stock number, pricing, and dealer information.
- To purchase a specific used auto part, you will then click “Request a Quote” to contact the dealer directly about that part.
- From there, a customer service member from Orthodox Auto Company or other listed dealers will contact you to answer your questions and give you a specific quote, including shipping and taxes.
- Once you have your quote, you can decide if you want to proceed with purchasing the used auto part.
If you’re in the Philadelphia area and you’d prefer to shop in person, you are welcome to stop by Orthodox Auto to take advantage of additional used auto parts discounts through our Pick and Pull auto-parts service. With over seven acres of used auto parts in our arsenal, chances are good that you’ll be able to find the auto parts you need.
At Orthodox Auto Company, we want to make the auto part buying process as easy as possible. So, if at any time you decide you’d rather talk to someone directly, you can contact us by calling (215) 515-7238. We can help you locate used auto parts or answer any questions you might have about the online process.