Philadelphia, PA is rich with historical significance and opportunities for visitors to explore U.S. heritage—many of which are within easy driving distance in your car rental. We at Orthodox Auto Company want to highlight one Philly attraction you won’t want to miss: Independence Visitor Center.
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, Independence Visitor Center strives to be the gateway for all of Philadelphia and the surrounding area. You can start at the Independence Visitor Center to get a good feel for what the area has to offer and to set a good foundation for your Philly visit.
Here’s what the Independence Visitor Center has to offer:
- Information and ticketing information for over 60 Philadelphia-area attractions and tours
- Regional maps and brochures for specific attractions
- Visitor services, including translation services and planning assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site parking garage for your car rental
- Café Independence for a light snack, meal, or Starbucks coffee
- Historical films every 45 minutes (lasting 30 minutes each)
The Independence Visitor Center is located in Independence Mall West off Market Street and is open daily (except for Thanksgiving and Christmas) from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. You can also interact through Twitter or live chat through the Independence Visitor Center website.
If you’re in need of a car rental for your visit to Philly and the Independence Visitor Center, allow Orthodox Auto Company to serve you. We at Orthodox Auto Company are locally owned and operated, and we want to help you enjoy every moment in Philadelphia. Check out our affordable car rental options, and contact us by calling (215) 332-3520.